Each year, editors of literary magazines are invited to nominate up to six selections published in that calendar year for inclusion in the Pushcart Prize: Best of the Small Presses anthology. This year, the Pushcart Prize celebrates its 40th anniversary.
The Worcester Review has nominated the following pieces from Volume 35 (2014):
- “Rules for Telling a Ghost Story” — Tom Howard
- “Cancer” — Dmitry Berenson
- “Verum and Factum” — Michael Trocchia
- “A Hike” — Shoshana Razel Gordon Guedalia
- “The Loneliness of the Heart is Forever” — Helen Marie Casey
- “Two Men and a Gun” — Frank Scozzari
Congratulations to all nominees and best of luck!